Reduce errors, cost, and risk, ensure compliance, and increase trust with a blockchain solution today.
Read our recent blockchain article, Food Logistics and New Consumer Trends.
Why Choose a Blockchain Solution?
Append-only distributed system of record shared across business network
Business terms embedded in transaction database and executed with transactions
Ensure appropriate visibility; transactions are secure, authenticated, verifiable
Transactions endorsed by relevant participants
What Benefits Can Your Organization Achieve with Blockchain?
- Reduce errors with consolidated, consistent data set
- Near real-time access to reference data
- Supports code editing and routing code transfers between participants
- Increases trust, no authority owns provenance
- Improved system utilization
- Recalls specific rather than cross-fleet
- Reduces cost of audit and regulatory compliance
- Provides seek-and-find access to auditors and regulators
- Changes compliance from passive to active
Letter of Credit
- Increases execution speed (less than 1 day)
- Reduces cost
- Reduces risk, e.g. currency fluctuations
- Value-added services, e.g., incremental payments
Why Choose Gaea to Implement Blockchain?
Gaea has successfully delivered end-to-end supply chain implementations to clients around the world. We have great relationships with Oracle Supply Chain Product Strategy, Oracle Development, and our clients.
We have a strong, experienced team
Gaea founders were original architects of Oracle Supply Chain products. Gaea has one of the largest, most experienced supply-chain consultant pools in the world.
We understand logistics
Just ask our clients. Zebra worked with Gaea for their worldwide rollout of Oracle Warehouse Management.
Is Blockchain Right for You?
Contact us to conduct an assessment of your needs. We’ll help you determine whether blockchain is the right match for your firm.
Sample Supply Chain Clients
Click a logo for solution review or case study where indicated.